- The shop is divided into several domains intended to reflect the expertise of Dojo members.
- Areas are maintained by domain administrator(s) who have made sacrifices to make an area as beneficial to you as it can be.
- Specific domain rules are set by the domain administrator(s). Most admins choose an approach that minimizes maintenance overhead, protects capital equipment and member appendages.
- Domain administrator(s) have the authority to temporarily suspend a member from their domain for a number of reasons including but not limited to: being unsafe, disrespecting equipment or other members.
- Reinstating a temporary suspension can only be done by the board and will be discussed at the next scheduled board meeting following the incident. Accommodations can be made to expedite the reinstatement of a membership.
- All equipment and supplies are generally for use by all members of The Gizmo Dojo; there are some exceptions. Consult a domain expert if you are unfamiliar with an area.